Reschedule your Hen Party?
Unfortunately the ongoing disruption will create problems with holding gatherings and, with the hospitality industry coming to a screeching halt, we have to come up with solutions for you and your booking. We are now closed up until the 19th of April 2020 due to restictions put in place by the Government.
We want to take this week by week, and day by day. The first thing we have decided to do is to offer all existing bookings the option to shift their dates to an available date in 2020, or 2021. The price won’t change for existing bookings, or the package either. So if you do move your date to 2021 then you will get the same package, and 2020 price.
Alternatively, you can wait it out and see if the virus passes and we can all get back to living. We are prepared to wait it out and if at all your Hen Party can go ahead then we will be ready for action.
As I write, most dates in 2021 are currently available.
If all else fails I will look at options for refunding deposits. Hopefully it will all be over soon so we don’t have to go down that road.
This Coronavirus situation is an unknown quantity. It could be over soon, or may drag on for many months. If you are prepared to be patient things may get back to some semblance of normality, and you may be able to go ahead with your event.
Due to privacy laws I will only be answering emails from the organiser/original point of contact so please filter all information, queries and requests through the person that booked.
I will update this as time passes. Stay safe.